Monday 25 June 2012

Spelling Cloze Task.

I am learning to create a cloze task that includes my spelling words for this week.
Can you fill in the gaps by using the words in the box provided?  
You have a good _____ of humor


I have a digestive _____ running in my body


I don’t I use _____ to heal my bee sting.


Don’t take _____ of her money.


Mum is always busy at school doing something with the parent-Teacher _____


‘’I will _____ the planet if it is the last thing i do’’ said the mad scientist evilly.


A house filled with furniture can make a very nice _____.


The t.v shows entertain me because it taught me a lot about art.


Hurry up honey i don’t want us to miss our ______ (like last time)


The cyclist decided to _____ his speed and overtake his competitors.


After the team was talking loud the coach blew his whistle and the team became _____.


The publisher will ____ the book before it is published.


“I am going to be _____ now can you please be quiet”


use some of these words to complete the following task.



Sense, System, Vinegar, Advantages, Association, Destroy, Dwelling, Entertain, Flight, Increase, Mute, Preview, Recording.


No comments:

Post a Comment