Wednesday 12 June 2013

At Standing still I have a skill

                                       At standing still I have a skilll

At standing still I have a skill
that truly is unique.
At sleeping I’m unquestionably 
on a winning streak.


At lying down I’m unsurpassed;
I’m simply undefeated.
At sitting I’m the reigning champ;
I’ll never be unseated.


At drifting in a daydream
it is obvious I’m blessed.
At starting at the TV
I’m undoubtedly the best.


At doing nothing
I’m even better than you’d think.
At everything besides that, though,
I’d have to say I stink.


I hope someday I’ll maybe learn
another kind of skill.
Until then I’m content to be
the best at standing still

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

G'day Danisha,

I read your poem just now and it sounds awesome! Did you write this poem yourself or is this from someone else? Where did you get this poem, I feel so interested into reading more of these kind of poems!

By Willy

Post a Comment