Thursday 1 March 2012

All About Me


Kia ora my name is Danisha. I am nine years old. I have black hair and blonde highlights in my hair. My eyelashes are also curly..

I have 5 sisters  and 2 brothers. There names are Della, Dorothy May,Mystery, George and Sam. My mum’s name is Tania and my dads name is Gavin. My family is special to me because they always spoil me and always give me everything I want.

I am Maori but most of us don’t know how to speak the Maori language. All we know is the basics like ‘whare waka’ and ‘wharepaku’. I always speak English at home.

I like netball and volleyball for sport . My favourite music artist is Jessie J. I like cleaning the house because it is good exercise for your body. I also like helping out when the car needs fixing.

My best friends name is Savannah. She has brown hair and has pink ribbon shoes. She is very chatty like me.
When I grow up I want to be a teacher or a office worker. My learning goal for this year is to try my best in all subject areas at school.

1 comment:

Ms Aireen said...

Kapai! Great description Danisha! Keep up the positive thinking! I look forward to helping you achieve all your learning goals this year.

Ms Aireen

Post a Comment